Thursday, May 1, 2014

In The Future


Five years from now, phones will be smaller, televisions will be bigger, and advertisements will be everywhere. I’ll be a much more successful version of myself so long as I can keep up with the ever-changing technology in photography.

Ten years from now, I see phones being irrelevant. Something much like a phone will be in our own minds, activated by our own minds. I think we’ll be able to vacation to far away places without ever having to leave our beds. Bodies of water will be dirtier, trees will be fewer, and many creatures will have died off due to pollution or loss of habitat. Hopefully by then they have invented something so that the earth isn’t completely polluted and disgusting. If I keep dying my hair the way I have been, maybe I’ll have to shave my head by that time.

Twenty years from now I’ll be able to photoshop in my mind. I will be able to visualize an image in my own mind and it will be created. I can’t take a picture by blinking my eye, and share it to everyone in the world just by saying so. My son will have blonde hair and green eyes, and my daughter will have brown hair and blue eyes. Hopefully by then, women will have equal rights, so my husband and I will see each other as equals. We will be very lazy in the future. Robots will do all of our housework and errands for us.  Marriage will be less relevant, but still considered traditional. Cosmetic surgery will be the norm. everyone will be beautiful.

Fifty years from now, I will ride around in a hover-chair. My hover chair allows me to still play catch with my grandkids. Whenever I drop trash, it will be absorbed into the floor. We will be able to reach into our computers and take out whatever item we see in the screen. We will be able to absorb all information. Hopefully humans will have found out how to open up the other 90% of the human brain so that we can retain more information- all information- making everyone’s arguments and thoughts based completely on logic and fact. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home